How do I get my CME certificate or class completion certificate at the end of each PREP class?
A web-based platform called eeds (Electronic Education Documentation System) is used for attendance and evaluation management. A link for the evaluation is emailed to each attendee via www.eeds.com at the end of each PREP class. Click on the link from your email complete the evaluation. After you complete the evaluation, you will be able to download and save a CME certificate or class completion certificate from the eeds website. It is important that you save your CME certificate or class completion certificate each time unless you opt to pay for a paid eeds subscription; the free subscription that is used for PREP only allows one certificate to be generated per day.
Can I log into eeds to access my CME certificate/completion certificate if I forgot to do this after completing the evaluation?
Yes, but you can only generate one CME certificate or class completion certificate per day with the free subscription. Follow these steps below:
- Visit www.eeds.com and make sure the “Healthcare Professionals” section of the site is selected.
- Click the “Log In” button on the left-hand side.
- Select log in “With my Email address” and click next.
- Enter the Email address and click the “Next” button.
- Select your last name from the drop down menu. If you have not created an account, you will be asked to create and confirm a password. If you have a password, log-in or click on “Forgot Your Password” if you don’t remember your password.
- Once logged in, click on the “Attendance Certificates” link on the Home tab.
- Select “Single-Activity Certificate.”
- Select the activity date (PREP class date) and the activity (PREP class), then click the “Next” button.
- A CME certificate or a Verification of Attendance will be generated. This can be saved as a pdf and printed for your records.
How do I get a paid eeds subscription?
Contact eeds Support if you have questions about purchasing a paid eeds subscription and about the premium features (such as accessing transcripts) that come with a paid subscription. For eeds subscription information:
- Click on the “Online Store” tab located in the menu at the top of the page.
- The subscription options will be listed here and participants can roll cursor over each option to see more details.