With the exception of a few select courses, registration is not required if attending in-person. Select courses that require registration if attending in-person will be indicated on the class schedule.
Attending via WebEx:
Registration is required if attending via WebEx. Please note registration for WebEx is limited to 25 electronic devices. Groups are welcome to participate in the WebEx together with one person registering their device. All attendees viewing the WebEx individually or in a group will provide their information at the time of login. CME requires all attendees to provide Full Name, Degree (BS, MD, PhD, RN, MPH), and Email address at the time of login in order to receive credit or a certificate of completion. When it is time to begin the training follow the below instructions:
- Through the email invitation click email link or copy and paste the link provided through registration into your browser
- Enter CME criteria: Full Name, Degree (BS, MD, PhD, RN, MPH), and Email address
- Click ‘Join Now”
- After login, hoover over I Will Call In and choose from the options I Will Call In which will provide the phone number and access code or Call Using Computer
- Phones and computers must be muted at all times
- Please use the Chat option to ask any questions during the presentation.
To register for a WebEx event, please choose from the available courses below: