This course is designed to teach you the fundamental principles underlying grants and contracts (Sponsored Programs). The 6 interdependent 2-hour sessions will cover the regulatory landscape, Northwell Health policies related to sponsored programs, select sponsor policies and requirements, the post-award landscape and requirements, and the Northwell Health offices and resources that are involved in sponsored program administration and available to help you. Attendees are strongly encouraged to attend all 6 sessions.
- Part 1: Introduction, Proposal Review, and Key Terms
- Part 2: Costing Policy and Budgets
- Part 3: Collaborative Proposals & Select Sponsor Policies
- Part 4: Awards and Budgets
- Part 5: Post Award Administration
- Part 6: Electronic Research Administration
This class is offered at the Center for Learning and Innovation (CLI). Search for class dates and register through iLearn. The class is free to Health System employees. Please email email@example.com or (516) 562-3106 with any questions.