Beginning 7/15/15 External Interest Disclosure forms will no longer be accepted via InfoEd eRA. Please click the link above for instructions regarding submission via COI Smart.
Please note that you must be behind the Health System firewall to access the eRA portal.
Research Administration and Grants Management at the North Shore-LIJ Health System are implementing an enterprise wide Electronic Research Administrative Platform. This process involves a multiyear phased roll-out beginning in 2013 and will eventually incorporate all financial and compliance aspects of research administration into a single electronic system incorporating the following critical functions:
- Human Research Protections Program Compliance (IRB Review)
- Grant and Contract Proposal Development (Submission of Grant Applications)
- Grant and Contract Award Tracking (Tracking of Grant Expenditures)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Intellectual Property Reporting and Management
Are there directions on how to use the system?
Training will occur via webinars and will be provided as each module comes on line. All users are encouraged to participate and will be provided with the dates and times of ongoing training. Click here to review the training materials.
How do I sign up and obtain a login to the system?
- If you are an existing health system employee, a user profile based on data from human resources is preloaded into the system and your health system login is the login you use to access the ERA Portal.
- For SIUH employees, sign in using the username used to access Employee Self Service (ESS) paychecks (this may differ from your statnet\username)
- If you are not an existing health system employee and need a user login, contact the ERA Administrator, Michael Miranda, at the information provided below.
Who do I contact if I need a password reset or have other technical issues related to my computer?
Call the IT Help Desk (516) 470-7272