Please note that you must be behind the Health System firewall to access the eRA portal.
Research Administration and Grants Management at the North Shore-LIJ Health System are implementing an enterprise wide Electronic Research Administrative Platform. This process involves a multiyear phased roll-out beginning in 2013 and will eventually incorporate all financial and compliance aspects of research administration into a single electronic system incorporating the following critical functions:
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure (for both Corporate Compliance and Research Compliance)
- Human Research Protections Program Compliance (IRB Review)
- Grant and Contract Proposal Development (Submission of Grant Applications)
- Grant and Contract Award Tracking (Tracking of Grant Expenditures)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Intellectual Property Reporting and Management
Which modules are active?
COI External Interest Disclosure went live as of May 1, 2013. This module will be the central portal for both Corporate Compliance and research external interest disclosures starting in 2014. For questions regarding the COI module, contact:
|Gerry Kassoff Research Compliance Analyst North Shore-LIJ Health System Office of Research Compliance 3333 New Hyde Park Road Ste 317 New Hyde Park, New York 11042 Phone: (516) 321-2116 email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on research disclosures website: Feinsteininstitute.org/coi||Brenda Dweck Corporate Compliance COI Coordinator North Shore-LIJ Health System Corporate Compliance 200 Community Drive Great Neck, New York 11021 Phone: (516) 465-8097 email: email@example.com|
|Michelle Bonomo SIUH Compliance Specialist North Shore-LIJ Health System Corporate Compliance 475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island, New York 10305 Phone: (718) 226-4859 email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Are there directions on how to use the system?
Training will occur via webinars and will be provided as each module comes on line. All users are encouraged to participate and will be provided with the dates and times of ongoing training. Click here to review the training materials.
How do I sign up and obtain a login to the system?
- If you are an existing health system employee, a user profile based on data from human resources is preloaded into the system and your health system login is the login you use to access the ERA Portal.
- For SIUH employees, sign in using the username used to access Employee Self Service (ESS) paychecks (this may differ from your statnet\username)
- If you are not an existing health system employee and need a user login, contact the ERA Administrator, Michael Miranda, at the information provided below.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system or how to use it?
|Michael Miranda, RPA, CIP Electronic Research Administration North Shore-LIJ Health System The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research 350 Community Drive, 4th Floor Manhasset, New York 11030 Phone: (516) 562-0430 email: email@example.com|
Who do I contact if I need a password reset or have other technical issues related to my computer?
Call the IT Help Desk (516) 470-7272