Various research support offices have developed a
series of courses dedicated towards developing,
conducting and managing research in the health system.
PREP courses are designed to 1) enhance and expand investigator capacity to conduct research, 2) increase quality of research throughout the health system, and 3) streamline the process of conducting research. Courses are open to all North Shore-LIJ health system employees, students and volunteers. Research professionals and those interested in research, such as investigators, clinicians, fellows, residents, nurses, and research coordinators, are invited to attend. Interested research collaborators and community partners are also welcome to attend.
PREP courses are CME accredited and free; registration is not required unless indicated in the course schedule. Courses are available during the academic year (September-June). Select courses will be recorded and telecast to Lenox Hill Hospital, Staten Island University hospital, and Monter Cancer Center.
Contact the Office of Research Policy and Training at RPT@nshs.edu with any questions about PREP.
- Click here to view the 2015-2016 course schedule and presentations.
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 course schedule and presentations.
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 course schedule and presentations.
- Click here to view the 2012-2013 course schedule and presentations.
- Click here to view the 2011-2012 course schedule and presentations.