REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure web based research data management application available for use among the Northwell Health research community. REDCap allows users to build and manage online surveys and databases quickly and securely, and can be utilized for a specific clinical trial or study being conducted by a researcher. REDCap is offered and supported by the Center for Research Informatics and Innovation at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research.
Access to REDCap
If you are a Northwell Health employee, you can log into REDCap using your universal id and password.
Training and Information
Training is offered at Center for Learning and Innovation with both REDCap Overview and Intermediate classes. Sign on to iLearn and search for “REDCap” to see upcoming class dates and times for both Overview and Intermediate classes.
Additional REDCap Services
The following services are available from Center for Research Informatics & Innovation for your REDCap projects at a cost of $100-$150/hr.
- Database design
- Forms/Instruments/Survey development
- Data migration from existing database/spreadsheet into your REDCap project
- Data migration from your REDCap project
- Integration with EMR systems
- Advanced functionality that requires programmer services (e.g, API, plugins, hooks)
- Integration with external devices (e.g. FitBit)
- Advanced reporting (e.g. Tableau, SSRS)
- DDP (Dynamic Data Pull)
Please contact REDCap administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss additional REDCap services.
Click here to view REDCap frequently asked questions.
Questions about REDCap?