Select PREP courses are available via WebEx. After registering for the WebEx courses, you will be sent a confirmation with instructions and a link to the WebEx event.
Troubleshooting Tips to Join WebEx Event
- Prior to the WebEx Event Test a WebEx Meeting to make sure WebEx works on your computer; click here to try a test meeting.
- For questions or concerns please contact the Northwell Collaborative Services Desk at (516) 470-7272, option 3, then option 4 between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- To obtain CME credit, you must enter your full name, Degree (BS, MD, PhD, RN, MPH), and your email address on the Meeting Information page or the chat box.
Join an Event from an Email Invitation
- Click the link from the confirmation mail you received after registering for the course.
- On the Meeting Information page, enter your name, Degree (BS, MD, PhD, RN, MPH), and your email address and click ‘Join’ to be connected to the event.
- To join the audio, at the bottom of the audio button, click More Options.
- Select one of the following options:
- Call Using Computer – This option is recommended and can be used when joining an event from any mobile device. Choose this option to connect to audio using VoIP. To adjust your speaker and microphone settings, click Audio + Computer Audio Settings in the menu bar.
- I Will Call In – Dial the phone number shown on your screen, which is the same as the one below. When prompted, use your phone keypad to enter the access code, and the Attendee ID shown on your screen.
Join an Event from Your Mobile Device
- Click the link from the confirmation email you received after registering for the course on your mobile device and tap Join WebEx Meeting.
- If you have previously installed Cisco WebEx Meeting application on your mobile device, it launches automatically. Otherwise, you are taken to the installation page. Follow the prompts to install the application.
- Enter your login information and password, if required, to be connected to the event.
WebEx Installation on an iPhone Device
- Open up the App Store application to search for the Cisco WebEx application. In the search bar enter: “Cisco WebEx.” Click on the Get option then tap the Install button. Once installed you will see the icon appear your phone’s home screen.
- Once you open the application you will be prompted to accept the Cisco WebEx Terms and conditions. Please review and select the “I Accept” option.
- WebEx will then prompt you to allow notifications. Please select the “Allow” option.
- Click on “Sign in” to sign into Cisco WebEx and then enter your email address. Use the URL associated with your account: (this should populate based on your account info, i.e. northwellhealth-Meetings.webex.com)
- Enter password. Once logged in you will be prompted to allow WebEx to access your calendar –select “Allow.”
- Select Start a Meeting or Join a Meeting from the applications home screen.
WebEx Installation on an Android Device
- Use the Play Store application to search for the Cisco WebEx application. Search “Cisco WebEx” then click “install” to download the application. Once installed the icon will appear on your phone interface.
- The application will prompt you to review and agree to the terms and privacy statement. Once reviewed click “accept” to move forward.
- Enter your email address. Once you enter your email address it will prompt to enter a site URL, enter the address associated with your account: (this should populate based on your account info, i.e. northwellhealth-Meetings.webex.com)
- You can now enter your WebEx Password, then allow the app to access your calendar.
- You can now use WebEx on your Android phone. There will be two options available “Start Meeting” and “Join Meeting.”